Thursday, 21 November 2013 05:02

Temporary Import

Written by 
Rate this item
(0 votes)

Temporary Imports (Informal entries) are for vehicles where the owner is there on a temporary basis. E.g. Seasonal Resident (12 months or less), Work visa (36 months or less), Students. There are rules pertaining to selling a vehicle that has been temporarily imported. Vehicles cannot be sold or traded in Canada. They must return to US to change ownership or go through a formal Import process and re-enter Canada. Fidelity Auto Shipping can also help you with this process. Fees will apply. Temporary Imported vehicles can be temporarily registered in Canada so insurance can be acquired within the province it resides in.

Read 540013 times
More in this category: Permanent Entry »
Fidelity Auto Shipping, Co © 2013 - All Rights Reserved