Thursday, 21 November 2013 05:23

Informal Import

Written by 
Rate this item
(0 votes)

This is referred to as a 3299 ENTRY and includes the following:

a. Canadian vehicle that will be in the United States (US) 12 months or less.

E.g. snowbirds, less than 1 year work visa, or students. These vehicles cannot be titled, sold or traded in the US. They must return to Canada to change ownership.

b. US title vehicle returning to the US. (must provide copy of US title or registration)

Read 761399 times Last modified on Thursday, 21 November 2013 05:37
More in this category: « Formal Import
Fidelity Auto Shipping, Co © 2013 - All Rights Reserved